Friday, January 1, 2010

Blog Plan and Explanation

Inspired by Leslie, I've taken up the challenge to read 100 books a month to Anna. You can read about Leslie's challenge in her 100 Books a Month Challenge post.  I learned about Leslie's challenge from Alex.  I created this blog to keep track of, and share, the books we read each month, but I may also throw in additional posts from time to time.  


I am in the process of providing links to Amazon for the books that I can.  I originally decided to do this because I thought I would add graphics of the book covers to make the blog more visually appealing.  I've decided, however, to just link to the books, rather than show pictures, in the monthly list pages because I don't want the posts to be too graphic heavy.  Also, I've been having difficulty getting the graphics and text situated in a way that I like.  I probably will, however, do "Our Favourites" Posts from time to time where I will actually use graphics as part of the post.  


So, that's the plan and explanation so far.  

No comments:

Post a Comment